Search This Blog and the Web

Shop at the Official Ferrari Store!

Monday, September 19, 2011

To My Subscribers and Friends-Announcement

Props to my friend Dave Bengochea, the builder and owner of this neat little '32 Ford hot rod. Look him up at Daddyo's Hot Rods-he's an awesome guy and a true hot rodder.

Hello! It's been a while since I've published a new post, but I hope to make up for that with a big announcement-I have changed the name of this blog to "Classic Wheels and Vintage Wings", to broaden the appeal of this site and to reflect my dual and lifelong passions (some might say split personality, but anyway...) for vintage aircraft and classic automobiles. My travels have taken me to many locations in search of both, and I have been gathering lots of great content. I hope you'll enjoy the somewhat new direction and continue to join me as this multimedia journey unfolds.

As always, THANK YOU!

Please comment and let me know what you think.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment