Search This Blog and the Web

Shop at the Official Ferrari Store!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Need Your Help

Hello to all my subscribers and friends! I'm trying to reach a wider audience with my blog/website. This one is my first attempt at creating and developing a media platform, and I would appreciate your input.

Would you kindly complete the very brief survey (link posted below) and consider commenting below this post to let me know what you would like to see more and less of.

Also, let me know if you or anyone you know would like to enjoy similar content in e-reader (Kindle, Kobo, etc.) form, or as a monthly or quartery e-book. Would you like to get this content in print or .pdf form?

Your answers and input are greatly appreciated and will help me to create content that you will enjoy and will want to receive from me.

Also, if you have friends, family or colleagues who will appreciate this blog/website and its content, please forward the link to them or tell everyone you know about it. This is a work in progress.

Best regards and thanks in advance,

David (Dave) Neyens
Editor/Publisher

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MR25ZNQ

Create your free'>http://www.surveymonkey.com/">free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment