Search This Blog and the Web

Shop at the Official Ferrari Store!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Follow Us on Pinterest!

If you see a small red icon at the lower right of this website that says "Follow Me On Pinterest", click on it when you get a chance and once there, you can see the photos and other images I've shared on my boards there. Pinterest is a fast-growing social-sharing site with some 12 million users now and it is exploding in popularity. Request an invitation and share your photos and images with me!

My boards show many items of interest to me, including items I am currently marketing for sale. Some show products and books I love. Some include small business and marketing sites that I've learned a lot from.

Anyway, it's a continuously evolving work in progress and I hope you will share the ride and follow me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment