We are pleased to offer for sale another WW II-vintage Rolls-Royce Merlin V-12 engine for sale. Contact us by email to discuss availability and pricing. Photos available (including 2 VG images of the ID plate) only for serious potential buyers. Very reasonably priced - no "low ballers" welcome - just serious people looking for a good and mostly complete engine to rebuild, suitable for an early Hurricane or Spitfire.
- Merlin III, single-stage supercharger, rated 1,030 hp 87 octane, 1,310 hp 100 LL
- Right-hand tractor type, British-built Rolls-Royce engine
- Complete engine with exception of exhaust stacks and nose case
- Includes carburetor and supercharger (mounted), 2 magnetoes with wiring in boxes
- Serial number stamped on supercharger matches engine serial number
- Proper, climate-controlled storage
- Mounted on stand and crated ready for shipment