1. 1945 Rolls-Royce Merlin 45 V-12. Ex-Hispano Buchon, other original applications include Spitfire Mk V/Vb, PR Mk. IG (later redesignated PR.VII), PR Mk IV, Seafire IB, IIC. Excellent.
2. 1953 DeHavilland Gipsy Major 10 Mark 2, ex-DH Chipmunk, 1850 hours TT
3. 1945 Armstrong Siddley single Mamba gas turbine, the actual prototype engine that was flight tested in the nose of the "Mambalanc", Avro Lancaster in 1945/46. A unique part of early jet development and history, Sectioned on a stand. Well documented famous engine
4. 1953 DeHavilland Gipsy Major Mark 8, ex-Sunder-Roe Skeeter helicopter, on a stand in reasonable condition
5. 1938 Hispano-Suiza 12 YCRS 880 hp "Moteur Cannon" V-12 geared Morane-Saulnier MS.406 WW II fighter plane engine, with history