Search This Blog and the Web

Shop at the Official Ferrari Store!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Our Warbird TV YouTube Channel

Hello, everyone! I'll keep it brief. I hope you are having a fanstastic weekend. Here are a few of the videos I have posted on YouTube from the various airshows, events, and flying days I have attended. Have a look and I hope you will enjoy them! 

If you enjoy the videos and want to see more as they are uploaded from time to time, subscribe to my YouTube channel, Warbird TV, at http://www.youtube.com/user/WarbirdTV











1 comment:

  1. Update: As you can well see, I am NOT a professional photographer/videopgrapher. What I AM is a passionate enthusiast with something to share and nothing but the best of intentions. I am well aware of the technical limitations of my camera and annoyances including background noise and conversations, a sometimes unsteady hand while trying to aim the camera and frame the subject(s) properly. I am learning a bit every day and working to translate any new learnings into practice. Join the 10,000 viewers and enjoy in the spirit that these videos are offered.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete