Search This Blog and the Web

Shop at the Official Ferrari Store!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

This morning, as I waded through a number of emails of varying interest levels, I opened up today's message from the publisher of the excellent Flat Sixes Porsche blog (see www.flatsixes.com) and as I moved through coverage of the launch of the all-new 911 Targa - WOW - I tucked into the post regarding Jerry Seinfeld's online show "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee." I have to say it was the best 20 minutes I've spent online lately and a definite must-see for anyone who digs classic cars and likes to see them actually being driven.

The following episode with Jerry and Jay Leno features Jerry's 1949 Porsche 356/2 Gmund Coupe, one of the first Porsches ever built. It is remarkably original, unaltered, and utterly cool. The show is totally entertaining to boot, and Jerry and Jay are awesome as always. Have a look - you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment