Search This Blog and the Web

Shop at the Official Ferrari Store!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Another Sculpture For Sale by Jean-Michel Folon

I am honoured to present another sculpture by the late and renowned Belgian artist Jean-Michel Folon. This example is carved from marble, featuring the artist`s signature Everyman interacting with a group of birds. Symbolizing the artist`s conceptual impressions of peace, tranquility, and harmony, it stands just two feet tall and marks an thrilling find from a world-renowned artist and sculptor.

Contact me for further information and purchase arrangements. Please note; it is not in my interest to disclose pricing only to be ignored as one does while window shopping. I will only respond to serious interested parties. Reply to the post below with your email address, full name, and telephone number and I will gladly respond.





No comments:

Post a Comment